FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET IN 35 YEARS!
This sunny brick and tile three generous sized bedrooms beauty is fully fenced house on a freehold, road frontage 602sqm (MoL) section and sits within the proximity to the local primary school.
Close to motorways, Auckland international airport, Wattle farm reserve, James cook high school, Mount fort park and Manurewa pool and leisure centre.
You will love the features that this house has to offer:
– Sunny kitchen including the dishwasher, with dining area
– Separate lounge
– Separate laundry
– Modern bathroom and toilet
– Security lighting and CCTV security making the property very safe
– Fully fenced and in a good condition, but you can always add value to the property.
– Two air-conditioning heat pumps, fully insulated makes the house cozy and comfortable
– Double garage with an additional carport, and plenty of parking space
– A spacious back yard with sunny deck and easy care grounds.
This property makes it a fantastic buying potential for those looking to break into Auckland’s booming property market. So whether you are a first home buyer or an investor, this property is sure to impress.
Don’t delay, call today to arrange a private viewing or join us at one of the open homes.
Call Jas on 021 0230 5555 or Khush on 021 190 4234 to view the property.
PLEASE NOTE: Specified floor and land area sizes have been obtained from sources such as Property Guru, Auckland Council (LIM) or Title documents. They have not been measured by the Salesperson or Harvey’s Papatoetoe, Baath Real Estate Limited. We recommend you seek your own independent legal advice if these sizes are material to your purchasing decision.